There are many varieties of lighting fixtures, including chandeliers, ceiling lamps, table lamps, floor lamps, wall lamps, spotlights, etc.; there are also many colors of lighting fixtures, such as colorless, pure white, pink, light blue, light green, golden, and creamy white. When choosing a lamp, don't just consider the shape and price of the lamp, but also consider the brightness. The definition of brightness should be non-glaring, safe and clear, soft light. The selection should be made according to the occupation, hobbies, tastes and habits of the occupants, and factors such as furnishings and wall colors should be considered. The size of lighting fixtures has a close relationship with the proportion of the space. When purchasing, you should consider the practicality and placement effect to achieve the integrity and coordination of the space.
Suggestion: WE SUGGEST THE INSTALLATION OF A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN.
1. For safe installation, make sure the electrical box in which this accessory will be mounted is securely attached to a structural member of the building.
2. All cables are connected. When unpacking, be careful not to pull the wires like a bad connection.
3. Do not turn on before riding.
4. If you want to change the bulbs, turn it off and once the bulb is cool.
5. We suggest you contact a professional electrician directly for help, if you don't understand how to install it.