There are many varieties of lighting fixtures, including chandeliers, ceiling lamps, table lamps, floor lamps, wall lamps, spotlights, etc.; there are also many colors of lighting fixtures, such as colorless, pure white, pink, light blue, light green, golden, and creamy white. When choosing a lamp, don't just consider the shape and price of the lamp, but also consider the brightness. The definition of brightness should be non-glaring, safe and clear, soft light. The selection should be made according to the occupation, hobbies, tastes and habits of the occupants, and factors such as furnishings and wall colors should be considered. The size of lighting fixtures has a close relationship with the proportion of the space. When purchasing, you should consider the practicality and placement effect to achieve the integrity and coordination of the space.
There are 31 products.
Vintage ceiling lamp Spherical type boy d8017-1c (Does not include Spotlight)
Vintage ceiling lamp Industrial type hexagon zdd109-5c (Does not include Spotlight)
Vintage ceiling lamp Geometric cube design 2267-3c (Does not include Spotlight)
Vintage ceiling lamp Design hemispherical cage z0386001 (Does not include Spotlight)
Vintage ceiling lamp Diamond design z0386001-1 (Does not include Spotlight)
Vintage pendant lamp Diamond design f6680-3C (Does not include Spotlight)
Vintage pendant lamp Design 3 diamond b6690-1c (Does not include Spotlight)
Modern minimalist lamp Design 3 little man 8012 (Does not include Spotlight)
Vintage ceiling lamp Design 3 Industrial hexagon 2400-4H (Does not include Spotlight)
Suggestion: WE SUGGEST THE INSTALLATION OF A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN.
1. For safe installation, make sure the electrical box in which this accessory will be mounted is securely attached to a structural member of the building.
2. All cables are connected. When unpacking, be careful not to pull the wires like a bad connection.
3. Do not turn on before riding.
4. If you want to change the bulbs, turn it off and once the bulb is cool.
5. We suggest you contact a professional electrician directly for help, if you don't understand how to install it.